Having a case of the Monday woes? Here's some uplifting news: it's National S'mores Day! Since it's Monday and you may not have access to a campfire, we're helping you celebrate the day by sharing Urban Table's famous s'mores dessert. S'mores traditionally consist of a graham cracker sandwich with chocolate and fire-roasted marshmallow, but you might want to grab a fork and friend for this version.
Urban Table S'mores
2 oz- Marshmallow Fluff 1 ea- Graham crackers, whole 3 ea- Marshmallow. whole 1 ea- Flourless Chocolate Cake (see recipe below) 1 ea- Chocolate bar 1 oz (v)- Chocolate syrup
- Place on graham cracker on the bottom, then a portion of flourless chocolate cake, followed by 2oz of marshmallow fluff, then another graham cracker. Place the chocolate bar on top of the final graham cracker and place the marshmallows on pick on top of the chocolate bar.
- Bake in the oven, or blow torch until the marshmallows are brown @ 350 degrees for 3-4 min.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.
Flourless Cake recipe- Makes 6 portions
1/2 cup- water Pinch- salt 1/2 cup- sugar 1 pound- chocolate chips 8 oz.- butter 6 ea- eggs
- In microwave, melt chocolate together with butter. Mix to combine.
- Separately combine water, sugar, and salt. Heat in microwave to dissolve.
- In stand mixer, slowly add sugar water to chocolate mixer until well combined.
- Scrap bowl. Add in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Grease a shallow pan and line with parchment (bottom only).
- Pour cake mix into pan and allow to settle 10 minutes.
- Bake at 300 degrees set over a pan of water 20-25 minutes until set.
- Chill completely before portioning.